Protein flapjack recipe
We love to bake our own treats as we know exactly what goes in them. These protein flapjacks are delicious and so nice to have before or after a gym session. They only have 6 ingredients and 4 simple steps to make! We usually bake a batch on a Sunday night and have them throughout the week.
This recipe makes 10 squares. Each one contains 140 calories, 9g protein, 15g carbs and 5g fat. Try them out and let us know what you think!
80g Peanut butter
2 tablespoons Honey
60g Protein powder
120ml Unsweetened almond milk
1) Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until evenly mixed
2) Place grease proof paper on a baking tray and pour the mixture in (approx. 2-3cm thickness)
3) Put this in the fridge for 40 minutes
4) Take out the fridge and place in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes at 190C/fan
5) Once cooked, take out of the oven and leave to cool for an hour before cutting into 10 squares