Pumpkin soup recipe
In the spirit of Halloween we have made a delicious pumpkin soup that you can make with 9 ingredients in just 5 easy steps! See below the recipe, which makes 5 servings. Each serving is just 220 calories.
- 1kg Pumpkin
- 500g Potatoes
- 250g Carrots
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Half a teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
1) Peel and chop up the pumpkin, potatoes, carrots and cloves of garlic then place in a large pan of water with the chilli flakes, cumin and vegetable stock cube.
2) Boil for 10 minutes until the water is bubbling. Then, bring down the heat and simmer for a further 15-20 minutes
3) Take off the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes
4) Once cooled, get an electric hand blender to mix everything together into a smooth, soup consistency
5) Chop up some coriander and add to the soup along with the pumpkin seeds to serve